Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yummy Yogurt @ Yogie Island

Yogurt ice cream everywhere!

I bet you have noticed the surge in Yogurt joints since White Hat came to town, eh? And I bet you've also noticed my family has been touring the BF Paranaque area and sampling their foodie places? Well, that's right. Both yogurt ice cream (everywhere) and restos in BF Homes are on the upswing. It's almost impossible not to notice.

It's as if every restaurant or coffee shop is carrying a variant of yogurt ice cream. There's Kenny Rogers, Teriyaki Boy, Pancake House and even Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf!

So what makes Yogie Island special?

Located beside the newly opened Starbucks along Aguirre Avenue across the Presentation Church, Yogie Island has a full range of toppings available. Though I only order the plain yogurt everywhere I go, Yogie's yogurt isn't that sour. They also have smoothies available.

Since I brought my family along, I found it cool for Yogie's Island to have board games available to play with. We chose the 3D version of Snakes & Ladders.

Yogie Island, still on its soft opening, is well lighted with a backdrop design of a cartoon beach which gives the place a fun and family ambiance. Despite it being a relatively small place, they have their own restroom.

If you're craving for some dessert or something to go with a Starbucks Coffee in BF, you know where to go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment