Saturday, November 13, 2010

There's something about this McDo branch

McDonalds Las Pinas
Every McDonalds outlet worldwide is supposed to be the same, right?

I guess not. This Mcdonalds outlet in Las Pinas never sleeps. Besides having a 24/7 operation, this McDo is a favorite hangout of every demographic possible in this middle-class neighborhood. Located along the Alabang-Zapote Road near Philam Village, this fastfood branch seems to beat it's arch-rival Jollibee by miles in terms of traffic -- and they're almost right beside each other.

Twister Fries are Back this Season!
Anytime time of the day, this McDo is packed! It's so hard to find a table but still, people like me, wait patiently to find one. In the morning, office workers and senior citizens in the area converge for their breakfast and brunch. By lunchtime, students from nearby schools hangout till about 8 in the evening and are replaced by a bunch of late-night workers and those coming from their gimiks. On Saturdays, this McDo branch is the habitue of old-timers, lawyers, and even car clubs. Once in awhile you'll see a line of vintage Volkswagens or Mini Coopers parked outside. A club meeting maybe?

McDonalds Las Pinas has a McCafe where I usually get my Latte as part of my value meal drink upsize order. This time of the year, you'll get to order Twister Fries. Yup, it's back! :)
McCafe inside McDo Las Pinas

My high school daughters hang-out this branch almost every Friday evening with their friends. Thus, reminding me of my favorite comics, Archie, where I compare this particular McDonalds outlet to that of Pop Tate's Diner. As for me and my Sweetie, we normally would hang-out at the nearby Yellow Cab for our Friday pizza night. Then we'd fetch our girls after my evening coffee brew at McDo.
The Line at the Counter

Word of caution, though. This McDo branch charges an extra 10 pesos for Strawberry Jam to go with your breakfast of pancakes. What the heck, there's free wi-fi anyway. :)



======================================================
HOMER NIEVERA Business Development. Social Media. Digital Marketing.
http://homernievera.net

No comments:

Post a Comment